Total Financial Freedom – Guided Visualization

Here’s a Guided Visualization to help you head towards Total Financial Freedom. It’s about 17-minutes and you can listen to it by clicking on the play button below, or download an MP3 version by clicking on the link below.

Enjoy.

MP3 File

9 Responses to “Total Financial Freedom – Guided Visualization”

1. Duane Vos on July 10th, 2006 8:06 pm

Awesome, I really enjoyed it.

2. ed on July 11th, 2006 12:03 pm

Thanks Duane. Glad you enjoyed it.

ed

3. Evolving Times » on August 22nd, 2006 9:01 am

[…] Total Financial Freedom – Guided Visualization […]

4. Ladarzak on December 26th, 2006 6:25 pm

How on earth am I supposed to tune into my body and feel anything good when there are cars whizzing by in the background of your audio? I guess it doesn’t bother you, but I imagine a peaceful, quiet, natural world. I don’t manifest the noise: it’s just there. I think if you want to manifest common stuff, it can happen. If you want something actually worthwhile, like a quiet world not full of pesky people and their noisy toys….forget it.

5. Karen Kelley on January 17th, 2007 4:08 pm

Hi Ed,

I just listened to your Financial Freedom mp3. It’s great. I liked it so well, I just placed it in my newsletter to all my subscribers so they can enjoy it as well. Thank you………Karen

6. Edward Mills on January 17th, 2007 4:35 pm

Thanks Karen

I appreciate the comment and the inclusion in your newsletter! I checked out your site, and you’ve got some great stuff going on over there. How about submitting an entry for one of the upcoming Law of Attraction Carnivals?

7. Ralph on March 13th, 2007 5:28 pm

Very cool, thankyou

8. Edward Mills on March 13th, 2007 8:28 pm

You’re very welcome, Ralph.

9. marcelo on February 9th, 2009 4:51 am

yOU SHOULD RECORD IT PROFFESIONALY. iTS A VERY GOOD ONE, JUST MAKE SURE YOU DO SOMETHING IN A STILE OF KELLY HOWELL. SHE IS GREAT YOU ATE GREAT. gET EVEN BETTER. GOOD LUCK