Who Is The Secret?

If you haven’t seen the Secret movie yet, it’s well worth your time. You can download it or order the DVD. I recommend the second option since you will want to watch it more than once!

But who are all those folks in The Secret? Who are the men and women who are living examples of and master teachers of the Law of Attraction? I knew many of them when I saw the movie. But I wanted to know them all. So I did some research and found out who they all are.

Here they are, in no particular order, complete with links (when available) the men and women of The Secret.

There’s enough information in these sites to keep you busy for a while! Enjoy.

Esther Hicks: www.abraham-hicks.com
Dr. Ben Johnson: www.thehealingcode.com
Loral Langemeier: www.liveoutloud.com/index.php
Lisa Nicols: www.lisa-nichols.com/
Divid Schirmer: www.tradingedge.com.au/
Dr. Denis Waitley: www.waitley.com/
Fred Alan Wolf: www.fredalanwolf.com/

And do let me know if I left anyone out.

8 Responses to “Who Is The Secret?”

1. Tom on November 4th, 2006 5:04 am

Hi Ed,
        I’m watching The Secret and using your list to look up the people in The Secret. Thanks for providing this information. I believe you left off Marci Shimoff (http://www.marcishimoff.com/) from your list.

2. Tom on January 9th, 2007 12:38 pm

Hi Ed,
        Please add this post to the category “The Secret”. Thanks,
        Tom

3. Edward Mills on January 9th, 2007 1:03 pm

Good point Tom. Thanks!
        ed

4. Dan and Jennifer on January 15th, 2007 8:34 am

Great list Ed, thanks for sharing this.

Dan and Jennifer

5. Gérard Lefrançois on February 17th, 2008 3:47 pm

Yes I found and realysed the Secret of Creation and made the proof of it. For your info. Rose-Croix A.M.O.R.C studying is providing all details and the practice to manage the Law of Attraction in his first degree Neophyte. I’ve read the book and looked and listened to the DVD many times and I notice all is Excellency. Thanks so much to Rhonda Byrne and all the company for having realise that for the opening to all the public.

6. Nancy on February 28th, 2008 5:35 pm

Great list of resources…I bought “The Secret” and have watched it many times…This DVD is a positive influence on a troubled world.

7. Edward Mills on February 29th, 2008 9:07 pm

Gerard. Thanks for the info.

Nancy. It definitely is a positive influence on a troubled world. Well put.

8. Dr Gurmeet on June 17th, 2009 9:49 pm

Today I Opened the book again,The Secret and decided to read about the great authors who inspired Rhonda Bryne to write such a wonderfull book,and here I am joining all the readers community .M y question is to you all – Are you also experiencing the feelings which I am having and want to keep on having ? I cannot describe it as it is beyond every thing …..only simply it is good. Please share with me .