Transcript From The Secret Larry King Show Is Available

If you missed Larry King Live Thursday night with the folks from The Secret, you can get the transcript of the show over at CNN.

And don’t forget that next Thursday another group of Secret stars will be interviewed.

Enjoy.

6 Responses to “Transcript From The Secret Larry King Show Is Available”

1. Ben on November 5th, 2006 10:12 pm

Hey, this isn’t about this post but I really like the new site layout. The picture in your header is great.

Ciao!

Ben

2. Edward Mills on November 6th, 2006 10:47 am

Thanks Ben

I appreciate the feedback.

Warm regards
        ed

3. harriett on November 17th, 2006 3:13 pm

my mother lives in Hawaii and she called me early this morning to advise me to watch your evening show on cable, unfortunately I do not have cable. However, she stated that the subject or topic was great and motivating..how people can move ahead and make money ant to let go of people that hold your dreams from coming true…i missed it because I love to motivate people and I do a really great job at it, at work or with my church members…my question is how can I get a transcript of this show 11/16/06 thursday…or will there be a rerun..I sure do not want to miss it again.

thank you for the influence on my mother…

harriett in colorado.

4. Edward Mills on November 17th, 2006 3:40 pm

Hello Harriett.

I’m glad to have had a positive influence on your mother. As for last night’s show, the transcripts are available at http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0611/16/lkl.01.html. You can also order a DVD copy of the show. Check your local listings because they usually rerun the show over the weekend.

Good luck.

ed

5. Evolving Times » Law of Attraction Carnival #14: The Secret on March 13th, 2007 1:13 pm

[…] of the Law of Attraction has recently blasted into the mainstream with positive coverage on Larry King, and Oprah, and not so positive coverage on Newsweek, CBS News and more. (This Carnival entry from […]

6. Drew Jones on March 18th, 2008 1:15 pm

Larry King is the man, hands down. A great guy that loves to interview great people.