You’ve Seen The Free Hugs Video, Right?

Sometimes I get so caught up in my little world of web cruising that I forget that not everyone spends as much time as I do online. Last week at my Internet Marketing for Deliberate Creators course, someone mentioned the Free Hugs video. It’s been circulating around the web for a few weeks, but less than half the class had seen it.

So just in case you have not had the chance to check it out… Here it is. Trust me, this one is definitely worth your time!

7 Responses to “You’ve Seen The Free Hugs Video, Right?”

1. Richard Lemon on November 9th, 2006 10:26 pm

I LOVE this video! I watch it at least a couple times a week before I start my day. This is a ‘feel-good’ movie.

I discovered your blog last week. I started to get interested in the Law of Attraction and you surely have some powerful posts here! You’ve earned a bookmark.

2. Valerie Bettencourt on November 13th, 2006 2:17 pm

You’ve done it again! You helped make this moment incredibly special. Thanks Ed. I just watched the FreeHugs video…. I rarely surf the internet… so I wouldn’t have found it if not for you. Bless you!

3. Edward Mills on November 14th, 2006 2:02 pm

Hi Valerie

I wish I could take credit for it. But alas, I was just the messenger. Well I suppose that counts for something!

I am very grateful that I was able to be a catalyst for a moment that brought more joy into your life.

With warm regards

ed

4. Eliza on November 18th, 2006 2:52 pm

My Mother told me about this video, but I hadn’t seen it. It made me cry. Happy tears. Beautiful. Thanks for this delicious site. It was exactly what I was asking for today…….smiles and hugs…..e

5. C J Hauser on November 18th, 2006 3:56 pm

Too bad we are so afraid of strangers we would hesitate to give a hug to someone. None the less, someone who is adverting for free hugs. Loved the video. I’m a baby boomer generation and was taught not to show emotion. Guess what? I show emotion alot of the time. We need to be free enough to feel, and express that feeling.
        Thanks for the video.

6. Edward Mills on November 20th, 2006 12:57 pm

Eliza

I’m so glad you found this video on the day that you needed it. Smiles and hugs back to you!

C J

I know exactly what you mean about being taught not to show emotions. Videos like this go a long way towards breaking that pattern and awakening us, personally and culturally to the power of emotions!

ed

7. Personal Growth Resource Roundup #2 - Evolving Times - The Law of Attraction Resource for Personal Growth on October 20th, 2007 11:44 am

[…] begin with some inspiration from the Free Hugs Campaign Website. I wrote an entry about the Free Hugs Video just about a year ago. Now they have their very own website. If you want to add a dose of hope to […]