You Know The Holosync Solution Is Working When…

Yesterday morning I woke up at 5:30 – apparently I needed a bit of extra sleep beyond my now normal 5:00 am wake up time. I quietly rolled out of bed, made sure Ella and Melissa were all tucked in, and came softly downstairs. I opened the bathroom door and stepped inside, closed the door, and walked right into the little black cube heater we use to warm it up in there.

As the sharp pain in my toe registered with my brain, I felt a surge of anger accompanying the pain. In the past – as recently as 3-months ago – that anger would have expanded and become stuck inside me. It would have crawled up into my brain and activated thoughts of blame and resentment such as, “I’ve asked Melissa 3 times to move the heater back into the corner when she’s done with it. Why doesn’t she do what I ask?”

That anger would have become the dominant vibration in my personal energy field. I would have started my day from that place of anger and, until I shifted that vibration, I would have attracted experiences and people that matched my anger.

That is what would have happened not too long ago. But it’s not what happened yesterday.

I felt the anger. I noticed some of those thoughts urging me into blame mode. I felt that instant where I could have allowed those thoughts and that anger to take control.

It was interesting to watch the pain and anger and thoughts from a new and different place of awareness. I watched and, instead of fighting it or buying into it, I just stopped and breathed into the experience.

I followed the anger through the immediate source – the pain in my toe – down to the deeper source – my thoughts of resentment and feelings of betrayal that Melissa had, once again, left the heater in the middle of the floor – and finally, I followed that anger down to the underlying source, the dark, shadowy places inside myself that wait for moments like this to come lunging out of the dark and take control of my thoughts and actions.

I watched without judging and I allowed the anger to expand, recognizing and honoring the truth of my experience in the moment without letting that experience become who I am.

I was allowing a fire to burn big and hot and fast without adding any fuel to it. A fire like that is too hot to put out but burns itself out just as quickly as it starts.

Intuitively, I knew that if I tried to put this fire out I would get burned. In the past, I have tried to put out these fires. It doesn’t work. Attempting to deny, avoid or suppress the anger just gives it more power.

So I let this fire burn big and hot and fast. And since I was not providing any additional fuel, the anger burned itself out very quickly – this entire process took no more than 5-seconds – and I was left with a deep feeling of peace.

Bill Harris, the creator of the Holosync Solution and one of the featured Deliberate Creators in the movie The Secret, says that the Holosync raises the threshold of your trigger points. Since beginning to work with the Holosync I have definitely noticed a higher threshold.

In my relationship with Melissa, I notice things she does that would have definitely pushed me into a “triggered” before my work with the Holosync. Sometimes I don’t react at all to the trigger events, but more often, I still notice the charge coming up within me but I catch it before it pushes me into an unconscious, triggered space.

I don’t think there’s any way to test or “prove” this, but I think if I had this toe-stubbing experience back in September, before beginning my work with the Holosync Solution, that anger would have been with me for a long time. I would have been adding logs to that fire all day! And I would have attracted more and more reasons to keep throwing wood on that fire.

Will the Holosync work for you? That’s pretty much up to you. I’ve been extremely dedicated in my work with the Holosync. I listened to it every day for the first 30-days and since then have listened at least four days a week.

It’s a commitment. Like anything, it’s not a magic pill. You have to be willing to put in the time. And with the Holosync, that means one hour a day. (30-minutes for the first 14-days).

But the way I look at it, the hours that I have spent listening to the Holosync have saved me a ton of energy, pain and money. Just look at today. If I had allowed that anger to grow and get stuck inside of me, who knows what “angry” experiences I would have attracted into my life today.

Now, in large part because of my work with the Holosync, my dominant vibrational offering is one of peace and enthusiasm. What great experiences will I attract from this place? And how much time and money will it be worth?

24 Responses to “You Know The Holosync Solution Is Working When…”

1. Greg Butler on January 11th, 2007 11:46 am

We are on the same wave length, as I was writing on this same theme this morning. And like you, it started with me getting angry in the morning. Congratulations on not throwing anymore fuel on the fire and lettig it burn out so quickly.

I ordered my free Holosync CD demo today, thanks to your link and info.

Is it much different from other brain wave audio programs, such as Dr. Jeffrey Thompson’s Creative Mind System?

2. Edward Mills on January 11th, 2007 11:53 am

Hi Greg. Great. I have a feeling you’re going to enjoy the Holosync. I don’t know much about the Creative Mind System. I do know there are other brainwave entrainment systems out there. I checked out a couple of them but the Holosync is the one that felt right to me – especially after experiencing the free demo – so I went with it. I would definitely encourage you to trust your intuition. See what feels right and stick with it long enough to get a real sense of its effectiveness.

Let me know what you think/feel when you try the demo.

3. ggwfung on January 14th, 2007 8:30 pm

I must say I really enjoyed the Starter Pack for Holosync. I got a couple of bonus CD’s as well, so all up it was a bargain.

But when I started looking into the higher levels, the dollar figures put me off. They tried to sell it as a per day cost, but in the end, it’s a cd, and I’m not forking out hundreds and hundreds of dollars for it.

So I stopped. (they’ve priced themselves too dearly)

ggw

4. Edward Mills on January 15th, 2007 6:59 am

ggw: Thanks for the comment. My wife and I were just talking about the next level of the Holosync. After comparing all the benefits we’ve experienced and how much less we get triggered in our relationship since beginning the Holosync, we have decided the advanced levels are most definitely worth it. (Although I will wait until they make me another “special offer.”)

Love your blog. I’ll be taking some time to check out your list of science blogs.

5. Star on January 28th, 2007 4:26 pm

ggwfung wrote” They tried to sell it as a per day cost, but in the end, it’s a cd, and I’m not forking out hundreds and hundreds of dollars for it.

It’s not just a CD. It’s a lifetime of work from Bill Harris. It’s development, experimentation, research and study. It never ceases to amaze me that people will complain that they’re not paid enough and they’ll strive to make money. But then they expect to be given the life’s work of another for “nothing”. This is a conflict in your own reality and it will lead you to never having enough.

And no I’m not an employee or in any way affilitated with Centerpointe. I am four years in on the 5th level and give Holosync my highest recommendation.

6. Jim Laliberte on February 20th, 2007 9:31 am

Holosync is an absolute fraud. It is total bullshit. Post that to your rip off site.

Bill Harris out to be in jail for this stupidity.

7. Edward Mills on February 20th, 2007 9:53 am

Hi Jim

I’m very open to hearing your specific experience with Holosync and why you feel so strongly about it. As it stands, your comment really gives us very little solid reasoning to support your claims. I can only speak from personal experience. But I know, without a doubt, that the Holosync has contributed to dramatic, positive changes in my life.

8. Jim Laliberte on March 2nd, 2007 8:50 pm

Hi Ed,

I used it for at least 2 – 3 months faithfully and found myself very frustrated with NO RESULTS at all.

Who has the kind of spare time it comes to require as you “progress”. Maybe I have a faulty connection in my brain, but I’m not the only one who feels this way.

9. Edward Mills on March 3rd, 2007 7:16 am

Hi Jim,

I doubt you have a “faulty” connection in your brain. It may just be that the particular brainwave entrainment techniques used in the Holosync don’t work for you.

A question for you. Did you notice anything when you first started using the Holosync or was it a dud from the start for you?

In my case, I felt the positive effects of the Holosync when I listened to the demo CD and those effect carried over into the first level.

It’s great that Centerpointe will send you a free sample CD. Perhaps if you don’t notice any effects from the demo it means that this system won’t work for you.

10. Jim J on September 28th, 2007 2:48 am

Hi there,

I am a big fan of Holosync but I really dislike Bill Harris’ marketing tactics. He uses the same snake oil-like marketing jargon like “this deal is for a limited time only” or “I have just THREE slots left open for my workshop and I’d like to PERSONALLY invite you to attend,” while sending out a massive email to thousands of people.

What I’ve learned this year is that you have to find a program that resonates with you in order for it to work. And sometimes you have to filter out the marketing speak. I was on James Ray’s site and signed up to get one newsletter and then got inundated with junk emails to HURRY UP and buy his tapes at a “special reduced rate,” which is the same price two years later…

The bottom line is pay your money, take your choice. I like Holosync but I have no desire to be secuded by Bill’s marketing memos so I removed myself from the database and just get the CDs. I’ve noticed a lot of improvement since doing them and so I find them valuable.

I just have issues with the greed of gurus!

11. Thomas Mattingley on April 13th, 2008 4:03 pm

Hi i have been using holosync for 3 months but haven’t noticed any results yet i was wanting to know, how long is it till i start feeling better and calmer, or is it level 1 where u start getting noticable effects cos i really need this to work for me. also is it ok to sit and listen to holosync without doing deep breathing tecniques

12. A Holosyncer on July 11th, 2008 5:33 pm

I believe Bill’s argument regarding his marketing tactics & pricing are that they’ve resulted in successfully exposing Holosync to many, many people…. and that if you don’t charge a significant amount of money for something, folks don’t take it seriously. (I think he even claims that he has made so much money with Holosync already he doesn’t need more of our money, so that’s not his primary motivation. I could be wrong about this.)

In response, I would simply ask: “What about EFT?” (A technique that is offered for FREE and whose audience is growing exponentially…)

Do I work for free? No. Would I work for free if I felt I could change the world, and I already had enough savings for my son and I to live off of? Yes, I believe I would, and I am working toward that goal.

Bill?

(And I truly apologize if I am totally off base with my self-righteous arguments!)

13. Sam on July 16th, 2008 10:15 am

I agree with Jim on what he said about the greed part.
        Why pay hundreds of dollars for these CDs, have you guys ever tried divine sounds? it is almost the same wave of sounds and have the same effect, do any of you heard of it?

14. Diane Abel-Bey on September 1st, 2008 2:43 pm

I just stopped using Holosync this past Sunday! I’m afraid that this particular program simply does’nt work for me. I have gone through both Awakening Prologue and Awakening Level 1, and the only positive thing that has happened to be is deeper sleep- and that’s only when I do get to sleep! Let me give you a list the negative results that I’ve experienced:

-more anxiety
        -insomnia
        -fatigue and lethargy
        -mental foginess
        -more “senior moments”, AT 43 YEARS OLD!!

Holosync is NOT a program that I would recomend at all! Quite the contrary-I’d warn people to stay away from the program. I followed the directions of the program to the letter, so there was no dangerous experimentation on my part. I am staying away from any meditation program so that my head can clear up! Reading all the postive feedback from many Holosync forums makes me feel as if these people are talking about a completely different program.

Seeker Beware!

15. Jim Laliberte on September 10th, 2008 6:43 pm

So, it’s not just me but others who have tried this foolish thing and gotten no results whatsoever. Kind of strange there, Bill……wouldn’t you say?

For all the time one needs to devote to this ripoff holosync, it should do some good. However, it is evident for many it doesn’t . And the time it takes up, ridiculous.

Maybe there are lots of souls looking for answers and this provides a placebo effect for them. I just know it had absolutely no effect on me. And I’m the only person I care about, so keep your snakeoil, Bill.

16. Marc Gibson on October 31st, 2008 11:01 am

I’ve been using Holosync for more than a month and am considering sending it back for a refund. I have not experienced any positive results.

I am also soured on the awful snake oil-style marketing and presentation of the program. The last letter I got just turned me off completely–telling the reader how the world is a scary terrible place filled with fear suffering, and how the current financial crisis may bring chaos and horrible times ahead. Anyone who uses fear tactics to urge me to become “enlightened” is not OK in my book, and definitely NOT enlightened.

17. Dave Labrecque on January 15th, 2009 6:23 pm

What you said, Marc. I actually had a personal correspondence with Bill, basically trying to tell him that I felt he didn’t keep his promise of success for each participant at a workshop he co-led in February of 2008. I did my best and did not achieve a “mind-blowing” feeling of oneness with the universe. I think that was essentially his guarantee. He basically told me I didn’t do the process right, so his promise was null and void. I came away with a sense of a guy with a real ego-driven blindness. Spending the weekend with him, corresponding with him, and listening to his blog entries on MP3 have left me with an impression of the man that does not include compassion, sadly. Odd that it’s apparently so conspicuously absent.

A visit to his blog (not a real discussion forum, IMO, since he personally reviews all replies before posting them) shows the kind of “Church of Bill” mind-set among participants that I’m not a big fan of. In any venue.

Anyway, I agree that his marketing is way too in-your-face to be suggestive of the kind of approach to spiritual growth that I’m interested in. And my personal interactions with him have only soured me further. I’m finding it difficult to complete my Holosync Level I CDs without that taste of sourness in my mouth. I’m considering jumping over to Life Flow to continue my practice.

All that said — I’m not convinced that he’s aware of his disconnect with compassion and open, honest interaction (e.g., marketing) with customers. I think more likely he’s just got too much ego in his own way to see things from a compassionate perspective. It’s gotta be tough to be that financially successful and keep the ego in check. I don’t know if I could do it. I can’t think of many who have been able to…

18. Jim F on February 4th, 2009 8:38 pm

Bill Harris is a charlatan. Do you really think an “enlightened” man would resort to marketing and selling “get enlightened quick!” packages? I can’t believe I almost fell for this quackery several years ago. You can’t reach self actualization through speed meditation. It takes real self discipline and time. There is no uniform, universal path for everyone.

19. Abraham on February 12th, 2009 6:19 am

I used holosync many years back, did not see any progress. Quite pissed off by Bill poor way of marketting his products. He seems to be concerned with the sale of his products. Never in his letters did he ever inquire about how the user’s progress or any problems being faced by the users.

20. Miles on April 27th, 2009 1:41 pm

Bill Harris is a Charlatan. I completely agree with Jim F. He is a false teacher, and I would warn anyone against using his Holosync program. It is a waste of time, and in fact it is most likely counter-productive.

He is giving a webcast series entitled ‘Mastering Eckhart Tolle’s ‘The Power of Now’, without the endorsement of Tolle or Oprah Winfrey, and on the website uses copycat graphics to mimic those of the webcast Oprah and Eckhart gave a year ago.

Bill Harris is cleary not enlightened, therefore he is not qualified to talk about mastering the Power of Now – in fact the subtitle of the book is ‘A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment’. It’s like Stevie Wonder giving a lecture on portrait painting. He may have an intellectual understanding, his mind has clearly learned the vocabulary with great skill, but he is not qualified to teach anyone, and neither is anyone else who has not gone through the door.

The reason the major world religions became corrupted and perverted is that people who had not personally undergone that spiritual transformation started parroting the teachings of the master, eg Jesus, the Buddha etc, but without direct insight and understanding their words were taken out of context, misunderstood, and eventually the teaching designed to take humanity beyond its suffering was turned into another device to inflict it.

Which begs the question – if Holosync doesn’t catalyse enlightenment, which clearly it does not – what is it actually doing? And are the harmful side effects? Surely the sleezy marketing style should have put up warning flags – can you imagine someone like Tolle using such a device? And if he’s not enlightened, then his product is worthless, and he is nothing but a Charlatan, parrotting other people’s insight, and even if he has the best intentions (though his marketing stratagy suggests otherwise) he is doing more harm than good, and should stop talking about things that are beyond him.

21. Ted on May 19th, 2009 12:40 pm

I have started Awakening Level 1 after six month on Awakening Prologue, and I have nothing but positive things to say about Holosync. I have calmed down, become more conscious in my decision making, increased my focus on what is important for my family and myself, and improved my overall perception of the world. My only recommendations to the frequent poster Jim is to stick with the program for six months through the Awakening prologue. If at the end of the period, you can be honest with yourself, then I agree, this methodology is not for you. This is not a waste of time. Edison said that learned has not to design a light bulb 10,000 different ways. Good Luck Jim, there are many positive thoughts on this board wishing you the best. Trust me, it would be easy to call you a moron, but I will not do that!

22. Passatempos on June 23rd, 2009 6:04 am

Bill Harris was featured in the secret? =P

I tried to use It too, but I had no results. Only for 2/3 weeks though… I’ll try It out some time soon again.

Nice post ;D

23. Ian Cameron on November 12th, 2012 11:47 pm

I tried Holosync for about 10 days and gave it up because it gave me nightmares and disturbed sleep. This CD didn’t feel right at all for me. I felt that the CD was ‘digging’ too deeply into my mind and bringing to the surface a lot of subconscious rubbish far too quickly. Listening to the music didn’t feel ‘natural’…it felt something was not right listening to the music, as if there was something in it that consumers are not being told about…it was was possibly doing harm to my mind. And anything with levels involved is something to be suspicious about. An effective meditation technique requires buying no levels. Sure Holosync relaxed me but the nightmares, oh god. The best way to meditate is the natural way – just ‘let go’. You don’t even need a mantra. I recommend Dr. Ainslie Meares book, “The Wealth Within” for a very simple, natural, effortless way to meditate. Save your money. Let your Spirit heal you…that is the fastest, safest and cheapest way to good health.

24. Andrew on December 13th, 2012 7:11 pm

The people posting seem to be talking about two different issues. How effective Holosync is or isn’t and BIll’s teachings which ofcourse he didn’t dream up him self. I got good results out of doing Holosync but the fact that they charge so much pisses me off. ALso I don’t see why Bill can’t give his masters of reality course away for free the guy’s a million air several times over. I doubt the guy who developed lifeflow is yeah? I’ve spent %500 and all my friends believe that I’m crazy to have spent that much. I’m on the purification levels and wonder if doing the flowering levels is worth it or not flowering sounds a bit pie in the sky.