The Secret On Oprah – Transcripts Available For Download

If you missed the two episodes of the Oprah show on The Secret, you can download transcripts from the shows at the Oprah site.

To order a transcript for the first show that aired on February 8th with Rhonda Byrne, James Ray, Lisa Nichols, Jack Canfield and Michael Beckwith visit this Oprah Secret page

For the show that aired on February 16th with James Ray and Michael Beckwith visit this Oprah Secret page.

6 Responses to “The Secret On Oprah – Transcripts Available For Download”

1. Lyn on February 22nd, 2007 2:12 pm

I saw the first show. Has a lot of people talking, doesn’t it? I’d like to extend the conversation…

Thanks! Lyn Perry
        “Helping Others Help Themselves”

2. Veronica on February 22nd, 2007 8:50 pm

This was a very insightful show. I usually don’t see Oprah, but I saw it on Youtube and it was pretty good.

3. marwa on September 13th, 2007 3:13 am

how can i download those two episodes i really want to see them but i see no link to download from can any help plzzzzzzzzzz

4. Susan Henry on November 5th, 2007 8:03 pm

Hi my name is Susan Henry and I was really influenced by your show on Monday Nov 5 I seem to have all of the following. I’m 28 and have to small children anyways. I would like to download that show somehow because it was all such amazing knowledge. Also I’ve been in and out of the DR’s office for some time and can’t seem to find out wHAT’S GOING ON So please tell me how I can downloAD this information

5. Brian on March 13th, 2008 7:41 am

Oprah obviously has good intentions but what about the other side of the argument? Who’s to say that this law of attraction stuff really works 100% of the time?

6. Drew Jones on March 18th, 2008 1:11 pm

Oprah is a great person. A business woman that has created an empire on her own.

I am suprised other people have not copied her success strategy.