Law Of Attraction Live Radio Show Begins Monday

Beginning on Monday, I will be hosting Law of Attraction Live: Practical tools for creating the life you desire live on Blogtalkradio.

While I love blogging and connecting with you through this forum, I am truly excited about the opportunity to share and connect with you in a more personal manner.

Each week, the show will focus on a specific aspect of the Law of Attraction. I’ll spend some time sharing my knowledge, observations, personal stories and powerful tools. And you’ll have an opportunity to call into the show to ask questions and share your stories and insights about the Law of Attraction.

From time to time I’ll be inviting special guests to join me for some inspiring conversations about the Law of Attraction.

If you miss a show, don’t worry they all will be available on the Evolving Times Page at Blogtalkradio. You’ll also be able to listen to the latest edition from the Law of Attraction Homepage.

Upcoming show topics will also be available in those locations as well.

In addition, you can subscribe via RSS to receive updates on show topics.

To get you started, here’s a listing of the next three shows:

Back to Basics: Exploring the critical core concepts of the law of attraction.
Monday March 12th from 11:00am – 12:00pm (Pacific Time)

I cannot stress enough how important it is that you understand the basic concepts of the Law of Attraction if you want to effectively implement these powerful tools and techniques in your life. Join us for an inspiring and informative exploration of the most important basic concepts of the Law of Attraction.

What do you want? No, what do you REALLY Want? You can’t attract if you don’t know what you want!
Monday March 19th from 11:00am – 12:00pm (Pacific Time)

Getting clear about what you want is perhaps the most important step you can take to activate the Law of Attraction in your life. Unfortunately, many people have a difficult time knowing what they want. On this show we will explore some of the beliefs and patterns that get in the way of our wanting and I will share some powerful tools for exercising and strengthening your desire muscle.

How to Ask: How do we effectively ask for what we want? Find out during this week’s show!
Monday April 2nd from 11:00am – 12:00pm (Pacific Time)

By now you have probably heard the phrase, “Ask and it is given.” That’s all well and good, but what does it really mean to “Ask?” How do we ask for what we want? How do we effectively communicate our desires to the co-creative force in the universe? You’ll find out on this show.

I look forward to sharing my knowledge with you live, and hope to hear from some of you during the show. The call in number will always be listed on the Evolving Times Host Page.

“See” you Monday at 11:00.

5 Responses to “Law Of Attraction Live Radio Show Begins Monday”

1. Aaron M. Potts on March 8th, 2007 2:35 pm

Edward,

This is GREAT!! I am so totally happy for you!

I will most certainly do my best to listen live when I can, and I will listen to archived shows when I can’t get to the live version.

Congratulations!

2. Dan and Jennifer on March 8th, 2007 3:07 pm

Very cool Ed, I’m really excited for you. Can’t wait for the first show.

I actually noticed the “blog talk radio” button earlier when I visited before your post and was wondering when you’d mention it.

Now to get you on YouTube too! We just put up our first couple of videos, and still slicing and dicing the next 8 or so. I’ll email you the link. Let me tell you, upload a 2 minute video file to 7 video sharing sites helps build your patience. 🙂

Seriously, putting yourself in front of a whole new audience through a new medium is a really great thing, and we’ll all work through the little growing pains.

Have an awesome day!
        Dan

3. Edward Mills on March 8th, 2007 4:06 pm

Thanks Aaron. I would love to have you call in and share your insights!

4. Edward Mills on March 8th, 2007 4:07 pm

D&J, Radio first, video next, then….!

I’ll definitely go and check out your YouTube videos.

5. holism on May 21st, 2007 9:30 pm

Law Of Attraction Live Radio Show Begins Monday…

By now you’ve probably heard the buzz about the Law of Attraction. It’s the concept that says that you can have, be or do anything that you want no matter how large it might be.
        The Law of Attraction is an extremely simple concept that we&#…