A Technical Mulligan On The Law Of Attraction Live Radio Show

I just checked the stats on the recording of the first Law of Attraction Live Radio show. Almost 200 of you have tried to listen to the show. If you’re one of them, you undoubtedly heard that there were some technical problems. Specifically, at about 12-minutes into the show you heard my “station” get taken over by a bunch of folks speaking a foreign language.

The live broadcast, fortunately, was fine. It was just the recording that got messed up.

Ah, I just love technology!

Really I do. And in spite of the trouble with the recording of the first show, I’m forging onward with Blogtalkradio and Law of Attraction Live: Practical Tools For Creating The Life You Desire.

Because the recording messed up, I’m going to repeat the first show so that I’ll have a good recording available for listeners.

Here’s the description of Monday’s show.

Back to Basics: Exploring the critical core concepts of the law of attraction.
Monday March 12th from 11:00am – 12:00pm (Pacific Time).

I cannot stress enough how important it is that you understand the basic concepts of the Law of Attraction if you want to effectively implement these powerful tools and techniques in your life. Join us for an inspiring and informative exploration of the most important basic concepts of the Law of Attraction.

The Law of Attraction Live broadcast is interactve. You can call into the show to ask questions, share your thoughts and make comments. And there will even be time for a few listeners to get some live, focused coaching on how to more effectively use the Law of Attraction in their lives.

So if you’re interested in learning more about the Law of Attraction be sure to log into the Evolving Times Host Page on Monday at 11:00.

And if you want to receive automated reminders and updates on show topics you can subscribe via RSS . I’ll also be posting those updates here on Evolving Times, so if you already subscribe to ET using RSS or Email, you’ll receive updates that way.

I look forward to sharing my knowledge with you live, and hope to hear from some of you during the show. The call in number will always be listed on the Evolving Times Host Page.

“See” you Monday at 11:00.

6 Responses to “A Technical Mulligan On The Law Of Attraction Live Radio Show”

1. Edward Mills on March 19th, 2007 5:42 am

Hi Desiree. Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words. I couldn’t get through to your blog to check it out. Send me a note when it’s up.

2. Lynne Morrell on March 19th, 2007 5:50 am

I am looking forward to listening to your radio show. This is such a rich topic with lots to explore!
        I will be there in the audience:)

3. Desiree on March 19th, 2007 8:13 am

Thanks so much for trying to check out my blog. It’s on blogger so it goes down on occasion with blogger but its up now. Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

4. Edward Mills on March 19th, 2007 11:56 am

Hi Desiree. Got through this time. Thanks!

5. Crystal Woods on February 23rd, 2008 5:05 pm

Looking forward to getting hold of the recording for this (it’s 6am Tuesday downunder in Aus, so I’ll already be heading to work), but wish I’d found it in time for the first show… I’ve had some weird & wonderful results just trying to use LoA techniques as everyone puts them out, and learnt the hard way you have to be VERY careful what you ask for… My blog is full of funny stories from doing a 30 day experiment on this! By the time the show comes around it’ll be over but fingers crossed you can help me get less hilarious results next time…

Crystal

6. Edward Mills on February 27th, 2008 8:36 pm

Crystal: This post is actually from last year. I’ve taken some time off from doing the blogtalkradio show. You’ll still find the recordings over there. Enjoy them and come on back and leave a comment after you listen.