Law Of Attraction Carnival #16: Money

Welcome to the April 10, 2007 edition of law of attraction. Yes, it’s a week late but I think you’ll see that it’s been well worth the wait!

Surprisingly, we had only four entries on the topic of money. That’s probably as much my fault for not promoting the topic as clearly as I might have.

Instead of getting into my thoughts on the Law of Attraction and Money, which I’ll have plenty of time and space to do in other entries, I’ll let the carnival entries speak for themselves. Which they do very well!

Featured Entries on Law of Attraction & Money

Let’s begin with Raymond David Salas who covers a wide range of money related issues in his entry How to Attract Money Into Your Life posted at ZenChill.com Power Tools Blog.

Anastasia Kile presents It’s Time to be Rich! posted at Beyond Manifesting by Anastasia Kile. Anastasia asks if we’re ready to be rich. No, REALLY ready! Are you? Go find out.

Gia Combs Ramirez presents The Metaphysics of Money posted at The Science of Energy Healing. You may have heard the phrase that money is energy. Well this entry takes a very clear and helpful look at that concept.

Belle Wong presents Beyond Debt Reduction: The Columnar Pad Method, Expanded posted at Abundance Journal. This is a more in-depth look at the seemingly counter-intuitive (or would that be counter-analytical?) debt reduction method prescribed by Abraham-Hicks. (Raymond explores this in his entry as well).

Featured Off-topic entries

(These are entries that I really enjoyed, but are not on this issue’s topic).

Shama Hyder presents What we can learn from Winnie the Pooh and his Friends about the Law of Attraction posted at SHAMA HYDER. com. This is a great entry. Of course my perspective may be skewed by the fact that I’m watching Winnie the Pooh movies a couple of times a week with my daughter!

Nneka presents The Secret Remixed: It’s Not About The Stuff! posted at Balanced Life Center. I’ve been telling people “It’s not about the stuff” for years. So reading Nneka’s entry was a great reminder and reinforcement of this important but sometimes overlooked aspect of the Law of Attraction.

Robert Hunt presents The Seven Principles Of Hawaiian Huna posted at MySelfDevelopment.net. I’ve heard a lot about Huna and the overlap with Law of Attraction. This entry gives a clear, concise overview of Huna. And you can really see the connections.

Walks The Edge presents Five Priceless Pay-offs from Reading The Secret posted at walkstheedge.com.

And here are the best of the rest!

lornadoone presents The Law of Attraction: Creating a Vision Board posted at Something Good.

Debra Moorhead presents “The Science of Getting Rich” Evaluated, Part One posted at Debra Moorhead.com.

Zantariah presents Wealth Beyond Reason posted at Zantariah.

Andy Schmitt presents TheDailyPositive.com | The Law of Attraction Experiment posted at TheDailyPositive.com.

John presents Why Does The Law Of Attraction Work? posted at OhCash.com.

David Richeson presents 7 Facts You Need to Know Before Using ‘The Secret’ Law of Attraction posted at 360 Degree Success.

Jesper Knutsson presents A look on the Law of attraction posted at InsiderWeblog.com, saying,

Alan Torres presents Faith and The Law of Attraction posted at Made to Be Great.

Sam presents The Secret, the Best-Selling Book and DVD posted at Surfer Sam and Friends.

bdurfee presents It’s Not Just Attraction, It’s the Law posted at Thinking-Rich.com.

That’s it for this edition of the Law of Attraction Carnival. I sure hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I have!

If you’ve enjoyed this edition, you can view all of the archived editions, going back to August, at the Law of Attraction Homepage.

Next week, yes just one, short week before our next edition, we’ll be doing another General Roundup of Law of Attraction entries. I’ll be picking 4-5 entries for the featured entries section based on quality, originality, and your ability to read and follow the submission guidelines posted on the Law of Attraction homepage. (For example, if you consistently link back to the carnival, there is a much greater chance that your entry will find it’s way to the featured entry section, however, if you submit more than one entry to a carnival edition it is very unlikely that any of your entries will make it to the featured entry section).

After you have read the submission guidelines you can submit your blog article to the next edition of The Law of Attraction Carnival using our carnival submission form.

Technorati tags: , .

12 Responses to “Law Of Attraction Carnival #16: Money”

1. Aaron M. Potts on April 17th, 2007 5:18 pm

Edward,

Many apologies for not participating in the LOA fun lately. I’ve been writing a lot more about self improvement and personal development, but I’ve got some more law of attraction goodies up my sleeve as well.

No promises on getting anything done in time for the next carnival, but I did want to let you know that I hadn’t abandoned writing about such a great topic!

2. The Growing Edge » Law of Attraction Carnival on April 18th, 2007 4:35 am

[…] you’re into all things Manifest, check out the Law of Attraction Carnival . My Five Priceless Pay-offs from Reading the Secret is a featured entry. Many thanks to Evolving […]

3. Shama Hyder on April 18th, 2007 6:37 am

Edward,

Thanks for posting my article. You got some awesome posts here!

-Shama

4. Andy Schmitt on April 19th, 2007 9:33 am

Love your site & I really appreciate you posting my article! Also loved Shama Hyder post What we can learn from Winnie the Pooh and his Friends!

All the best,

~Andy

5. Michael M @ freshome on April 19th, 2007 9:54 am

I’m sure that a lot of people want to improve their financial situation, and this post will be a great success.

For me this post is really important.I suggest to make Law Of Attraction Carnival #16: Money – Part 2,3,4,5,6,7…

6. Darlene on April 19th, 2007 1:41 pm

What a great idea!

Darlene

7. highvibeit.com on April 22nd, 2007 11:03 am

Law Of Attraction Carnival 16: Money…

From the site: “The topic of this edition is The Law of Attraction and Money. This seems to be one of those areas that almost always comes up when people talk about the Law of Attraction. It’s certainly one of the Big Three!”…

8. Edward Mills on April 24th, 2007 4:29 pm

Thanks everyone for all the great comments. It seems that the Law of Attraction and money is a popular subject. Go figure! I’ll make sure to do a follow-up edition in the not-to-distant future.

9. Jonathan Clark on May 24th, 2008 1:10 pm

I totally agree with you – I was fortunate enough to train in Hawaii and eventually got married there. Huna is part of me, as it seems to touch people at a very deep level, or they simply pass it by. Never really any fence sitters. And totally in tune with Attraction principles

10. NLP course on April 30th, 2009 3:39 am

Interesting post, alot of the principles of the law of attraction are discussed in NLP, being goal focus (and effective goal setting) so that you are striving to achieve your goals (which can be having more money) at an unconscious level.

11. Jan H. Stringer on May 17th, 2009 9:44 pm

What is usually missing in the conversation about the Law of Attraction and money is that money is energy. It flows toward that which is most charming, that which is most attractive.

In the new economy, working for money is no longer an option. We must do what we love, what is most charming, what is most attractive to ME. My husband and I have a new book coming out, BEE-ing Attraction: What Love Has To Do with Business and Marketing. It is a guide for developing your heart centered business and allowing the Law of Attraction to work more in your favor.

Attractively, With LOVE and GRATITUDE,
        Jan H. Stringer and Alan Hickman

12. Trevor Emdon on August 16th, 2009 3:04 pm

Jan and Alan – the previous commentors – are absolutely right, and that’s how it should always have been. Inspired action comes from being – we have for far too long bought the myth that we have to struggle to make a living. We should be expressing our uniqueness to have a life!

People pay for talent and enthusiasm – regardless of the field of endeavour – because it makes them feel good. Feeling good is infectious!

If you want to know more about how to do … sorry BE … that way in your own life, please read my book “Stop Worrying And Grow Rich.”

Thanks Jan and Alan, and to anyone who reads this I hope that all of these comments – as well as the original posting – bring you peace of mind and prosperity too.

All good things