Time To High Vibe It

Last week I was tagged by Pamm at My Secret Spiritual Dance for the High Vibe It Meme that was started by Cardin at the Optimist Lab as a way to gather a list of vibration raising ideas and promote High Vibe It the new Social Networking site for us high vibe types.

The basic idea is to list the five top methods I use for raising my vibration and then tag five other bloggers by submitting a post of theirs to High Vibe It.

Today seemed like the perfect day to write about High Vibin’ It since I woke up feeling like my vibe was at a bit less than high! It will be good to remember the five things that most effectively raise my vibration and make sure to work them into my day today.

Here they are:

1. Without a doubt, my number one method for raising my vibration is getting out into nature. Connecting with the Earth almost always lifts me up. Ideally, I would get out into the wild where I can feel alone and listen to the voice of the Earth and slow myself down to Earth time. But even if I can’t get out to the wild, just taking a walk on the bike path or in my neighborhood and focusing on the trees and the gardens and the sound of the birds can immediately raise my vibration.

2. Meditation. Taking 30-minutes to stop and meditate is a great way to raise my vibration. I especially enjoy a 30-minute brainwave entrainment session using the NeuroProgrammer2. It’s a great pick-me-up for counteracting the afternoon lull. And when I start my day with a full 60-minute Holosync session, it really goes a long way towards keeping my vibe high all day long!

3. Working in the garden: This is something I definitely do not do enough of lately! But when I need a quick hit of Earth energy and can’t get out to the woods, there is nothing better than spending an hour digging in the dirt for raising my vibration.

4. Playing with Ella: There are times when this doesn’t work, especially if I’m already in a low vibe while I’m with her. But if I’m at the office, for instance, and feeling stuck, coming home for lunch and spending 30-minutes playing with Ella or doing a quick art project can be a great way to remember the pure joy of being alive!

5. Get my heart pumping: A good workout usually raises my vibration pretty fast. The best thing is combining this with number 1. Going for a fast hike/run out in the woods is an unbeatable way to raise my vibration.

And here are a few entries that I’m tagging with a submission to HighVibeIt.

Phil Gerbyshak at Make it Great has an inspiring interview with Lisa Haneberg on breaking through your comfort zone.

Aaron Potts at Today is That Day challenges us to turn our dreams into reality in the next 90-days!

And Nneka at the Balanced Life Center encourages us to Simply our lives.

And, if you haven’t been tagged yet, here’s an open invitation: You’re it!

Here’s to keeping those vibes high!

9 Responses to “Time To High Vibe It”

1. OptimistLab.com on June 7th, 2007 3:06 pm

Great list Edward!

Thanks for playing the High Vibes Game!

Cardin Lilly

2. Phil Gerbyshak on June 7th, 2007 7:51 pm

Thanks Edward! I appreciate the link love, and the intro to high vibe it. VERY cool!

3. Aaron M. Potts on June 8th, 2007 1:53 pm

Edward,

The High Vibe It project is part of the “meme debt” that I have allowed myself to get into, but I do plan to get to it soon. It’s a great idea, and big props to Cardin for thinking it up. I’ve already got part of my response composed in my head, and I’m looking forward to getting it up on the blog.

In the meantime, I wanted to thank you for the Link Love about the 10,000 Fists to Freedom Challenge. I’ve had record-breaking traffic on my site for the past 2 days, and I greatly appreciate you and everyone else who is helping to make it all such a success!

4. Evolving Times ยป Some Saturday Link Love on June 9th, 2007 10:08 am

[…] First, my apologies to Walks The Edge at The Growing Edge and Maria Palma of The Good Life who tagged me for the High Vibes game. Somehow your tags slipped in under my radar and I missed you when I responded the High Vibe It meme. […]

5. Self Improvement and Law of Attraction Link Love, Volume 18 | Today is that Day on June 9th, 2007 5:09 am

[…] Poppy ~ Be the Change – Tread the Path ~ Ordinary Folk ~ Steve Olson ~ Christy's Coffee Break ~ Evolving Times ~ Creating a Better Life via 17 Success Principles ~ Go Smell the Flowers ~ Dave […]

6. Edward Mills on June 9th, 2007 8:28 am

Cardin. Thanks for starting and spreading the High Vibes!

Phil. You’re very welcome. Well deserved!

7. Edward Mills on June 9th, 2007 8:30 am

Aaron. I totally understand the “meme debt” you mentioned. I’m in the same position. The next debt to pay off is the five dinner guest meme. I hope to get to that one next week.

And you’re very welcome for the link to your challenge. It’s awesome and deserves to be a huge success!

8. Edward Mills on June 18th, 2007 6:03 pm

Hi Sherry. Let me know when you post your vibe increasers. I’m always interested in what others are doing to move up the scale!

9. Edward Mills on June 19th, 2007 5:35 am

Hi Sherry: That’s a great list. I love singing also. It really does get my vibe up! You’re right that there are far more than five ways to get the vibe up.

Thanks for playing and thanks for the tag. I’ve already played the game though – this post was my entry.

I’ll look forward to seeing you around!