Would You Like More Coaching With God?

For a number of reasons I’ve lately been drawn to an old blog of mine, www.coachingwithgod.com. I’ve gone back and read several of the posts. They are all well over a year old, but the content is quite timeless. Re-reading these posts has been helpful for me and I’m wondering if they would be helpful to you as well.

If you have a moment or two, I would love it if you could go take a look, read a couple of the entries and let me know if you find some useful information there.

If enough of you seem to think it would be of value to you, I will dust of the domain, port it over here to WordPress and crank up my coaching with God sessions once again!

13 Responses to “Would You Like More Coaching With God?”

1. jeanette on June 19th, 2007 11:25 pm

… demotivated after having survived yet another slump.. i thought i had it.. understood it.. breathed it.. having come closer to my true self than ever before.. i simply could not understand why yet another dip came my way.. thanx to the coaching with god session i just read.. i know.. not to fight it.. embrace it.. does not mean i am doing anything wrong.. simply that i am closer than ever before.. so yes.. dust it and post it..

2. Micky on June 20th, 2007 3:40 am

WHERE IS GOD?
        THIS IS A TRUE STORY
        There was this King who ruled his kingdom for many years. His every desire was satisfied, but still he felt there must be more to life than just satisfying ones instincts. He wanted to experience God – know who he was.
        He asked his courtiers to find God for him, but none of them could help him. He had heard about a shepherd boy named David who seemed content with his lot. He called him to his palace and asked him, “Where is God, I want to experience, God”. David took him out to the fields and asked the King could he see God. The king said, “No, where is God”?
        David said that he is up in the air, all around him. But still the King could not understand or experience, God. David took him to a well and said that God was in the well. The King looked at David and said, “In the well, God is in the well!?” David asked the King to look in the well and the King obliged. He then said, “All I can see is water and my image!” David said to the King, “You have found God!” You and I are the image of God.
        Can you see God when you look in a mirror? i do!! The kingdom of God is within you!!
        Neither shall they say, Lo here! Or, lo there! For, behold, the kingdom of God is within you [Luke 17: 21].

Peace Be With You
        Micky

3. Eve on June 20th, 2007 4:08 am

I just went and visited the old blog and really enjoyed it. Yes, please bring it back.

4. Evolving Times » How Do You Connect To The Divine? on June 20th, 2007 4:33 pm

[…] Adam Kayce over at Monk at Work has started two very interesting conversations. The first, How Do You Orient to The Divine, has generated some very insightful comments and inspired me to ask yesterday’s question about my Coaching with God blog. […]

5. Raymond Salas on June 20th, 2007 2:41 pm

Ed – This is the site that I originally discovered of yours when we first crossed paths. I enjoyed all that I found there. If you are truly inspired to resurrect it, I say bring it back only if it will bring you greater joy in the now. If not, it could very quickly become another item on your growing “to-do” list.

6. Edward Mills on June 20th, 2007 3:19 pm

Jeanette: What you wrote sounds like poetry. When I read it as if there are line breaks where the ellipses are it flows just like a poem. Beautiful. Thank you.

7. Edward Mills on June 20th, 2007 3:21 pm

Micky: Thank you for the story. I do believe that the kingdom of god is within!

8. Edward Mills on June 20th, 2007 3:22 pm

Eve: Thank you.

9. Edward Mills on June 20th, 2007 3:26 pm

Raymond: You are a wise one! My growing to-do list is definitely a concern. And, at the same time, I always get a lot from these sessions, although they can be a bit intense also! Perhaps, if I decide to restart them, I’ll keep it to every other week for starters.

Thanks for the reminder that it has to serve me as well!

10. Shelly Fitz on June 20th, 2007 3:39 pm

Although these sessions are not addressed specifically to me, they do speak to me personally sometimes. The lessons/insights are universal and I feel that we can all benefit from them as they address the human condition common to us all. Just evidence that God is with(in) us…not just with(in) some of us, but with(in) all of us!

I’m with Raymond on this one…wouldn’t want it to be one more thing on your “to do” list, but having a session every other week sounds like it may be doable, eh?! Thanks, Ed!

11. Edward Mills on June 26th, 2007 5:43 am

Thanks Shelly. It’s good to know that these experiences and insights are universal (at least to you and I). And I appreciate your reminder (along with Raymond) to make sure it’s doable for me.

12. Quint Jensen on June 29th, 2007 1:24 pm

I am coming to the table a little late here, having just discovered your blog. I am going thru a period of spiritual discovery after 19 years in the same church that I began attending as a teen. It is amazing how our definition, need and understanding of spirituality changes as we grow and change.

I found your Coaching With God posts interesting and inspiring reading. It is like your are having a conversation with your own internal divine voice instead of some God “out there” who is judging every thought and feeling harshly. I would encourage you to bring that series back.

Thanks for being willing to be so open.
        Quint

13. Edward Mills on July 2nd, 2007 9:14 pm

Quint: Welcome and thanks for your comments. Yes, it is interesting to observe our changing relationship with Spirit and the Divine. I have certainly had quite an interesting ride!