Law of Attraction Carnival #25: 1-Year Of Attraction In Action

Welcome to the August 28th, 2007 edition of the Law of Attraction Blog Carnival, the longest running blog carnival devoted to the exploration of the Law of Attraction and its powerful applications in daily life.

This edition marks the official one-year anniversary of the Law of Attraction Blog Carnival, and to celebrate, we’re having a party!

There’s still one week left to go in the party. And there are some excellent prizes still up for grabs including the grand prizes! So go ahead and get your entries in now!

For this anniversary edition I chose the topic, “How Far Have We Come?” The intention was to look at both where we were 1-year ago and how the Law of Attraction has transformed our lives.

I’ll go ahead and start with just a couple of observations. I’ll leave the heavy lifting to the amazing authors who have contributed to this carnival.

One obvious area where the Law of Attraction has worked is with this blog. One year ago, in August 2006 I had a whopping 1017 unique visitors and a grand total of 8600 page views!

Fast forward one-year and as of today, there have been over 38,000 unique visitors to Evolving Times and nearly 150,000 page views for the month of August.

In the financial area, in the past 12-months my monthly business income has tripled. And more important, my monthly passive income has gone from $0 to over $1000.

And all of that has happened while working less! Yes, it’s taken work to become more productive. I’ve utilized some amazing tools including Simpleology, the Holosync Solution and recently I’ve begun incorporating many of the suggestions in the 4-Hour Work Week. And that productivity is exactly what I have been “asking” for this past year!

And, while all of that is great, the biggest change that the Law of Attraction has empowered in my life, and the one I am most thrilled about is a new, deeper level of connection with some truly awesome people.

Wolf has long been one of my power animals. And for most of my life I have embodied the “Lone Wolf” aspect. In the last year, I have set a very clear intention to connect deeply with positive, supportive, high-vibration people. And that intention has manifested in so many ways: Ways that I never could have imagined a year ago.

It feels great to be a part of the awesome “pack” that I have attracted!

I’ll be writing more about these changes in the next few weeks. But for now I want to turn it over to the the rest of the pack to share their observations and insights into the Law of Attraction.

But before we get to that, I want to offer you my deepest appreciation for being part of the community that has formed around Evolving Times and around this Law of Attraction Blog Carnival!

And now, onto the Carnival!

Featured Entries

For this edition, our featured entries are from the authors who wrote about the personal changes they have seen from the Law of Attraction.

Let’s begin with Aaron M. Potts at Today is that Day who gives us 1 Year of Health, Wealth, and Positivity Answer the Question – Does the Law of Attraction Work? Here’s a taste of what Aaron has to say:

…my life changed because in the 90 minutes that it took me to watch the movie [The Secret] and to learn about the Law of Attraction, I became aware. I realized with great torrents of emotion that I was far more in charge of my life than I had been giving myself credit for, or that I had been taking responsibility for, either.

Next, Lyman Reed at Creating a Better Life presents Choice and Blame (or Who Decides When I Get Off Of The Bus?). Lyman emphatically reminds us that, “Bring the Law of Attraction into it, and even those things that we would never choose consciously become choices.” As he has moved from blame to responsibility Lyman has experienced some pretty dramatic changes in his life!

Dean Lacono presents The Most Important Part of the Law Of Attraction (IMHO) posted at Law of Attraction for Beginners. Dean’s biggest Law of Attraction lessons have come in the area of appreciateion and gratitude. He says, “Since applying appreciation to my daily life, wonderful things have started to come into my life. I see the world with a whole new approach and with new eyes.”

Patricia Singleton at Spiritual Journey of a Lightworker shares how the Law of Attraction has been instrumental in her journey into self-love. In her post, The Secret—Loving Yourself, she says, “Now after reading The Secret, I know that loving myself is even more important if I want to manifest the world of my dreams.”

Jeannette Maw at the Law of Attraction Playground, gives us Conquering My Nemesis. Want to know what her nemesis is? Think canine. Think territory. Think “Bad dog!”

And finally, Jon at Jointhesecret gives us Law of Attraction – The secret to how it works for me. A big piece of the Law of Attraction is asking for, trusting and acting upon your guidance. If you’ve never seen a goldfish-shaped strawberry, be sure to read this post!

And that’s it for the Featured Entries. Remember, to be included in the featured entries section you must submit an entry that specifically addresses the topic for that edition.

Now on to the Best of the Rest.

Stephen Martile presents Accelerating the Law of Attraction (Appreciation Sob) posted at Stephen Martile.

Millionaire Mommy Next Door presents Memories Are Made of The Things We Do, Not The Things We Buy posted at Millionaire Mommy Next Door.

Tupelo Kenyon presents Action and Satisfaction posted at Tupelo Kenyon.

Enoch Tan presents Letting Go allows You to Flow in Abundance posted at Secrets of Mind and Reality – MindReality.com.

Jody presents The Trinity Project – Thoughts For the Day posted at The Trinity Project.

Dominic Tay presents How To Deal With Negativity posted at Dominic Tay Dot Com. Israel Cruz presents The One Universal Mind posted at The Secret Summarized.

Warren Wong presents The Key To A Healthy Relationship posted at Personal Development for INTJs.

Well that’s it for this edition of the Law of Attraction Blog Carnival. My thanks to everyone who submitted an entry for this carnival.

You can link to all of the past editions on the Law of Attraction Homepage.

The next edition will be published on Tuesday, September 11th. And since we know that there are no coincidences, let’s devote that edition to an exploration of:

how the Law of Attraction works in relation to large-scale world events, including natural and man-made disasters.

Yes, it’s a difficult subject, but we’re here on the Leading Edge of Thought because we’re willing to explore those difficult subjects. So let’s see what we can come up with!

So join in the fun and the celebration and submit your entries at the Law of Attraction BlogCarnival page.

And if you’re interested in hosting an upcoming edition of the Law of Attraction Carnival, drop me a line using the contact form above.

22 Responses to “Law of Attraction Carnival #25: 1-Year Of Attraction In Action”

1. Ash Haque on August 28th, 2007 2:32 pm

Great recap

2. Aaron Potts on August 28th, 2007 2:20 pm

Edward,

Great carnival, and your introduction to how things have improved over the last 12 months was nothing less than inspiring!

So many of us have learned so much in the past 12 months, it’s hard to even imagine where we’ll all be after applying those lessons to the NEXT 12 months! 🙂

3. Millionaire Mommy Next Door on August 28th, 2007 3:49 pm

Thanks for including my post and congratulations on your great year!

4. Edward Mills on August 28th, 2007 3:49 pm

Aaron. I’m so with you on the NEXT 12-months. It’s pretty awe inspiring to imagine where we’ll be. Ooh I’m getting goose-bumps just thinking about it!

5. Patricia - Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker on August 28th, 2007 3:59 pm

Edward, thanks for including my article in your Carnival. As you are probably aware by the comments that I left, I read quite a few of your articles last night. I really like your blog. I will come back and read more. The information is inspiring and practical at the same time. I wish I had been as wise as you are when I was your age. Thanks for sharing that wisdom.

6. Edward Mills on August 28th, 2007 4:46 pm

Hi Patricia. Thanks for all the comments and for the kind words. Just out of curiosity, how old do you think I am? 😉

7. Lyman Reed on August 28th, 2007 6:09 pm

Edward,

Great carnival, and thanks for including my article. It’s good to be a part of your one-year celebration! Here’s to many more to come!

8. Patricia - Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker on August 28th, 2007 6:51 pm

Edward, from the picture on your blog, you look to be in your late 20’s to middle 30’s. How did I do?

9. Edward Mills on August 28th, 2007 7:40 pm

Thanks Ash and Millionaire Mommy!

Lyman it’s great having you be part of the celebration!

Patricia. Admittedly, that photo is about 6 years old, so the top end of your range was about right. I’m 42 now. So hopefully I’ve gathered a smidgeon of wisdom in those 4 decades!

I guess it’s time for a new photo!

10. Jeannette Maw on August 28th, 2007 9:19 pm

Can you imagine what we’ll be saying next year about the last 12 months?! Man, we (deliberate creators) are having fun together!!

Thanks for including the dog pee post, Ed! lol

And thanks even more for all you do to spread the good LOA word! Your blog is an amazing resource!

11. Edward Mills on August 28th, 2007 9:29 pm

Hi Jeannette. You know, I really can’t imagine what we’ll be saying a year from now. And that’s the great thing about the LoA: you don’t have to be able to imagine that big if you’re willing to give the Universe some freedom to work its magic!

Thanks for the kind words and for the dog pee… post that is! 😉

12. Dean on August 29th, 2007 3:39 pm

Hi Ed,

Thank you for including my article in your anniversary celebration edtition. It means alot to me to be featured with the other fine authors.

Like everyone else, I’m really looking forward to see what we bring about in the next twelve months.

Best wishes for your continued success.

13. Barb on August 29th, 2007 7:15 pm

Happy Anniversary, Ed! I look forward to spending the next year with you and the others who put themselves up for display at the Carnival (are we Side Shows? lol), and to the party next year. 😀

14. Barb on August 29th, 2007 7:24 pm

How funny, I’ve never looked at your picture! You look quite different than I would have expected, and I also wouldn’t have guessed you were 42 (though I would’ve put you in your mid to late 30s). My husband is 42 and greying, but he had already started greying before I met him when he was 28. 😉 (shhh, good thing he doesn’t read here)

15. Phylameana on August 29th, 2007 11:11 pm

Hiya Edward,

From one carnival organizer to another, let me just say “Congrats on your 1 year anniversary!” You should be very proud of yourself for keeping on the positive path. I posted the 100th edition of the Carnival of Healing on Saturday — its exciting to be involved in these empowering round-robins.

16. Edward Mills on August 30th, 2007 9:05 am

Dean. You are very welcome.

Barb. I suppose I sideshow isn’t such a bad thing to be! I can think of worse!

17. Edward Mills on August 30th, 2007 9:08 am

Hi Phylameana. I’m so glad you stopped by! Congratulations on your 100th edition. That is so incredible.

And thank you for providing the inspiration to launch the Law of Attraction Carnival. After hosting the Carnival of Healing a couple of times, I was hooked! It truly is exciting to be part of the amazing synergy that’s growing out here on the Leading Edge!

18. Millionaire Mommy Next Door on September 1st, 2007 11:40 am

Thanks again for including my post. I’ve linked back here in The Million Dollar Blog Carnival Roundup (August 31, 2007 Edition) at:

19. Edward Mills on September 1st, 2007 8:21 pm

Thanks MMND. (How do you abbreviate that name anyway?

20. Tupelo Kenyon on September 13th, 2007 11:39 am

Hi Edward –

Happy Aniversity. Like you, I have always been a lone wolf, and like you, I am appreciating the thoughts, insights and inspiration offered by others out here on the leading edge of thought. Thank you for creating such a helpful site at a time when the planet needs it most . . . and thanks for including my articles in your Law of Attraction carnival. It’s an honor to be here.
        Sincerely,
        Tupelo

21. Self Improvement and Law of Attraction Link Love, Volume 29 | Today is that Day on September 14th, 2007 7:19 pm

[…] am very proud to have been featured in the 1-year anniversary edition of the longest running Law of Attraction blog carnival on the Internet! Edward Mills kicked off the […]

22. Fern on September 24th, 2007 4:38 pm

Law of Attraction has helped my son and myself. Never knew about a blog carnival. Will keep updated on this site for more law of attraction news