Wanna Lift? Check Out The Shift. The Movie

I know it’s late (in this part of the world anyway) but I couldn’t wait. My friend Chris just sent me an email with a link to The Shift Movie. It’s most definitely worth the six minutes and twenty seconds it takes to watch.

9 Responses to “Wanna Lift? Check Out The Shift. The Movie”

1. Craig Harper on August 9th, 2007 9:39 pm

Hey Edward,
        Thanks for the heads-up on the short film, The Shift.
        Really enjoyed it.

Craig Harper

2. Lyman Reed - Creating a Better Life on August 9th, 2007 9:45 pm

Thanks for sharing that, Ed! More than worth sacrificing 7 minutes of sleep for. 🙂

I just hope that people will remember that it’s their own daily behavior that will do more to change the world than anything else.

3. Barb on August 10th, 2007 7:02 am

Wow, the beginning of that was a downer… but the rest gave me goosebumps! There IS a shift happening; I think most people feel it and I think most people are happy for the positive direction we’re going in!

4. Andrea Hess on August 10th, 2007 9:11 am

I’m glad I did get through the first minute, because this is a great project! Thanks for linking to it – I’m going to feature it on my blog, also!

Here’s to raising the level of consciousness in all of us!
        Blessings,
        Andrea

5. Edward Mills on August 10th, 2007 11:12 am

I’m glad you’re all enjoying it. Andrea, I almost didn’t get through the first minute also. From a Law of Attraction perspective I do not want to focus on that stuff. But I really trust my friend Chris, so I kept going. And I’m very glad I did!

6. Anton on August 10th, 2007 11:37 am

*sigh*. Makes me re-consider whether I should continue subscribing to this blog. Anyone who sees a few “horror” unconfirmed images (Priming), followed by random people (with good Oral skills) saying “There is Hope for Peace! Its your choice!, etc, etc” and some random charity celebs in between, and goes “Wow This is a great movie! There is a Shift!”, should really have a reality check.

I’m not a pessimist, just a realist with a healthy dose of sarcasm.

7. Edward Mills on August 10th, 2007 2:11 pm

Anton. As you’ll discover, if you stick around, I’m not one to suggest to anyone that the Law of Attraction works without action.

When I watched this video I saw images of people who are out there doing the work to change themselves and the world. Al Gore, Desmond Tutu, Warren Buffet, Marianne Williamson, Lynne Twist and yes, even Bill Gates.

These people are doing things. They’re not standing around telling us what we should be doing. They’re leading by example! And that’s the way the Law of Attraction works!

Hope you stick around, but I understand if you don’t.

8. Unorthodox Friday :: It's All Up For Grabs | MonkAtWork.com on August 11th, 2007 3:51 am

[…] Derrick Ashong (of Soulfege and SMT) for his contribution on The Shift Movie (and thanks to Ed for sharing it). I was inspired and touched by Derrick’s words, and his passion and energy. Dawud Miracle, for […]

9. Rebecca Pittman on August 11th, 2007 9:18 am

Abraham-Hicks teaches we should not worry about what we perceive to be wrong with the world. The Course in Miracles says we are in our ego when we “work to change the world.”