Submit Your Law of Attraction Coaching Questions For The Ask The Coach Blog

The Universe is a wonderful place. Don’t you think?

In 2006 I took the entire year off from private coaching so that I could focus on my live events and product creation. As 2008 began, I realized that I missed the private coaching and that it might be time to do open up a few coaching spaces again.

Within a week of that thought, but before I had moved forward with any plans, my friend Wendy Piersall of Emomsathome.com, called me up to tell me about a new blog she is launching over there. It’s going to be called Ask the Coach and will be a place where her readers can submit questions to a Life Coach and get feedback via the blog. And she asked me if I want to be one of the coaches.

Well I’ve been working with the Law of Attraction and following my Inner Guidance long enough to know when the Universe is responding to a desire. So beginning in February, I’ll be answering Life Coaching questions over at the new Emoms Ask the Coach blog.

The primary coaching area I’ll be focused on will the Law of Attraction and its practical applications in finance, business, relationships, and parenting. But I will also field questions on conscious business practices, how to thrive in an “alternative” career, and more.

If you’ve got a question, give me a try. If it doesn’t fit, I’ll pass it along to one of the other coaches.

Now, since I’m pretty sure that once Wendy launches this site, there will quickly be a backlog of questions from her readers, I wanted to give all of you regular Evolving Times readers a chance to get your Law of Attraction Coaching questions in first. Shh. Don’t tell Wendy! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here’s how it will work. For now, until Wendy gets the new site up and running, submit your question directly to me at: info at edwardmills dot com. In your email, let me know how you want your name to appear and if you want a link to your blog or website included in the post.

I can’t guarantee that every question will be answered, but submitting your question now will certainly increase the chances!

Here are some guidelines for submitting your question:

• Be concise: What is the exact question, block, concern, issue that you have? Often, just getting clear on the question will lead you to your own answer.
  • Give enough information: Unlike in a live coaching environment, I will not be able to ask you follow up questions. So it’s up to you to provide me with the pertinent information. I don’t need your life story, but I do need enough information to determine if there’s anything going on under the surface. (There usually is!)
  • Let me know what you’ve already done to try and solve the problem or move through the block: I don’t want to answer your question by suggesting something you’ve already tried. So let me know what you’ve tried and why it has not worked.

Here’s a simple question submission format you can use:

Clearly state your question/problem/obstacle: (One or two sentences should be plenty for this).

Provide pertinent background information: (Patterns you’ve noticed, beliefs you hold, emotions you experience in this situation, etc.)

How have you already tried to solve this problem? If so, how and why has it not worked?

How would you like your name to be displayed in the blog post and would you like a link to your website?

If you have any questions about the process leave a comment below.

If you enjoyed this post you might also like...

11 Responses to “Submit Your Law of Attraction Coaching Questions For The Ask The Coach Blog”

1. Patricia - Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker on January 30th, 2008 6:46 am

Edward, congratulations on your ranking of #5 in Today’s Top Spiritual Development Blogs posted at http://spiritualzen.com/community. My blog Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker is listed as #8.

2. Sonia Miller on January 30th, 2008 8:14 am

Hi Edward,

Great to find your blog. I’m relatively new to the blogosphere. Finally worked out all the little quirks to get my own blog up and running. I, too am, among other things, a LOA coach and love seeing what other people are doing out there. Sounds like we’ve been on similar paths – finding the balance between private clients and product development. I just launched my first home study program, “How to Get Results with the Law of Attraction” and a FAQ’s special report. And soon an audio on Creating the Relationship of Your Dreams with the Law of Attraction.

Best wishes for allowing the infinite abundance which is yours (and all of ours) to have!

And good luck fielding all the questions that will be flooding in : )

Sonia
      “The Voice of Your Soul”

3. Wendy Piersall on January 30th, 2008 12:13 pm

LOL @ “Shhh, don’t tell Wendy”

๐Ÿ™‚ I think I’ll get over it!

4. Edward Mills on January 30th, 2008 2:07 pm

Patricia. Thanks for the head’s up. That’s awesome. And congratulations right back at you!

Sonia. Welcome and thanks for stopping by. I’m looking forward to checking out your blog and exploring some of those similarities.

Wendy. Are you sure!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

5. Goal Setting College on January 31st, 2008 5:46 pm

Congrats Ed, I’m sure the blogosphere can do with more of your advice ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers,
      Ellesse

6. Billy Bryant on February 14th, 2008 11:51 am

“The primary coaching area Iรขโ‚ฌโ„ขll be focused on will the Law of Attraction and its practical applications in finance, business, relationships, and parenting.” – was wondwering if any recorded seminars on this, in particullar. Meantime I’ll lookfor you at the info at edwardmills dot com – until Wendy gets sitegoing.

Thanks much.
      Bill

7. Brian on February 14th, 2008 7:31 am

Does the Law of Attraction as anything in common with feng shui? I am a feng shui believr and would like to combine the two.
      Thank you for the great advice.

8. Rabia Mohyuddin on March 1st, 2008 11:55 pm

Ive been wanting to get back together and get married with my ex for a while now.I recently noticed that a girl online kept sending him comments on his myspace profile,and kept saying to myself “Please God don’t let there be anything serious going on”.I kept having negative thoughts of them meeting(she lives in Cali &he in NJ).I even imagined them getting engaged.He said he was going to a family members wedding in Cali this past Dec.I didn’t think anything of it,but I saw she posted photos from the wedding! She went to the wedding and met all of his family.I was really upset and depressed about it.I started listening to your radio talk shows and realized I had imagined the negative all this time.I really feel in my heart that we are meant to be together and I keep telling myself it will happen.She has recently deleted her profile online and all her comments are no longer on his page,which was a first sigh of relief.I kept telling myself things will work out and that he’ll make a move.Today we started talking,and he asked me about my love life.He asked me if I was planning to getting married anytime soon,and I said when its meant to be itll happen.When I asked him he said he wants to get married within a year because he’s getting older.I asked him if he found someone and he said he has someone in mind and mentioned that girl.I asked him if they were engaged and he said no and asked me if I was seeing anyone or had anyone in mind.I told him no,and he went on to suggest options of where to look.He mentioned that I was a really nice girl and he wishes the best for me.I want us to get back together,instead he mentioned someone else.I really really feel in my heart that he is the one for me and was recently trying to remove any doubt and tell myself “I’m in the process of getting back together with him and us getting married”.Now I feel lost.Do I give up hope and let go,or do I keep trying thru the law of attraction?

9. Sheryl on April 10th, 2008 7:19 pm

I landed myself a more challenging job than expected using the law of attraction. How can I use the law to make sure i am able to cope with the demands?

10. princessa on June 15th, 2008 11:54 pm

Hei…

I am having the same problem as Rabia.
      More or less are the same, the different is he’s not into a relation with others, we separated trully because we are so exhausted trying to determine differences between us.
      What should i do to gain my love back ?

11. Julie-ann on July 18th, 2008 6:02 am

Hi
      I’d like to ask,where does people that haven’t got a lot of qualifications.Where do thay stand when It comes to The law of attraction?And .are thay as equal as everyone else with the the law?

Julie-ann