Unleash Your Greatness Using The Law Of Reversal

James RayMy wife and I went to see James Ray in San Francisco last night for his free evening event, The Secret of Attraction True Wealth. We missed him last year when he was here and were looking forward to seeing him live. It was well worth the 90-minute drive! His 2-hour presentation was filled with excellent information and brimming with inspiration.

And yes, we did sign up for his Harmonic Wealth Weekend in June!

I’ll be sharing some juicy tidbits with you over the next few weeks. But for now, I want to talk about The Law of Reversal.

James defines it this way:

The law of reversal says that to turn misery disease and failure into joy, health and prosperity, you must think, speak and act, in ways which are the exact reverse of how most people think, speak and act.

It’s so obvious, but at the same time so difficult. Of course we need to act differently if we want to be different than others. The problem is that most of us, on some deep level, DON’T want to be different than others. So what do we do? We think, speak and act in exactly the same way that most others do.

I’m sure you’ve heard the phrase, “Do what you’ve always done and you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”

If you want to live a life of greatness, you need to stop thinking, speaking and acting like the vast majority of people around you and start thinking, speaking and acting like the great people in your life and in the world!

Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m not suggesting that the people in your life are bad, they’re just doing what everyone else is doing. And because of that, they’re most likely not going to live a life of greatness.

Who do you consider to be great? Who are your role models? Do they think, speak and act like everyone else? Or did they reach their greatness by doing the exact reverse of everyone else?

What do you want for your life? Greatness or mediocrity? The choice is yours, and if you choose greatness, the Law of Reversal is a fast way to get there!

James Arthur Ray

If you enjoyed this post you might also like...

7 Responses to “Unleash Your Greatness Using The Law Of Reversal”

1. Jennifer Mannion on February 8th, 2008 11:33 am

Hi Ed,
      I saw James Ray about a year ago and came out of there feeling as you did. My favorite line was “Be Impeccable — Why would you want to be anything else?” I have tried to live up to that since then. My heroes are people that have helped others through their wisdom like Oprah, Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra. I have aspirations now that are greater than I have ever had and they seem closer than ever! You have to dream big and keep moving in the direction that will bring your dreams closer to being a reality. Making the vision board for your contest and taking the Simpleology courses are bringing me even closer. I am very grateful to you for both! Thank you! Jenny

2. Edward Mills on February 8th, 2008 11:35 am

Jenny. You already are living your vision! You are helping people with your wisdom and by sharing your life experience. Congratulations. Now, like all of us, you have the opportunity to do it in an even bigger way!

3. Aaron - Today is that Day on February 8th, 2008 12:13 pm

Ed,

Great bit of wisdom – thank you so much for sharing it!

It’s ironic whenever I am talking to people about how their lives are not what they want them to be, and then they list all of the habits they have that are KEEPING them exactly where they don’t want to be. My favorite question then is always:

“How’s that working out for you?” 🙂

Thanks again for sharing, Ed, and can’t wait to hear about the Harmonic Wealth Weekend. I am going through James’ Million Dollar Mindset program right now, and I LOVE IT!

4. LM on February 12th, 2008 4:38 pm

I went to a James Ray Harmonic Wealth Weekend about a year ago also in San Francisco. It was definitely a high energy event. They kept us going for hours past the scheduled time into the wee hours of the morning! It helped me grow more , realize things and become a better person. If you need a kick or a jump start James will not disappoint!

5. Glen on June 3rd, 2008 1:48 am

Like some of you I have been to the Harmonic Wealth weekend and Creating Absolute Wealth 2 weeks ago (I live in Australia and fly to US for these – so I definitely think it’s worth it!). The book has just arrived and I have seen the movie + studied James other books/CDs/DVDs. There is so much to learn and each re-immersing I discover another piece of MY puzzle. If we let go of our smallness and limitations we can achieve what we want,

6. Mona on June 12th, 2008 11:43 am

Glen,

I hope you have a JET group going on where you live.
      JET (Journey Expansion Team) can help you stay on track living a Harmonically Wealthy life!
      When I went to HWW last fall, there we only 24 JET’s across the world. Since then we have grown to over 125+ JET’s!!!
      Helping to build consciously communicating global communities.

7. Edward Mills on June 26th, 2008 8:06 pm

@Glen and Mona: Tomorrow is the first day of the Harmonic Wealth Weekend and I am jazzed! Watch for an update!