The New Energetics of Attraction Free Report Is Available

Whew. I wanted to get a quick post out because I’m so excited – and just a little bit tired! – about the new report that I I just finished: The Energetics of Attraction: Understanding and Applying the Harmonics of Human Awareness to Compose the Life You Desire

Although, I have to be honest with you, it’s sort of finished!

You see, a funny thing happened on the way to this report: One of those “aha” moments when the pieces fall into place in a new and exciting way. As I was pulling together the pieces for this report, the plan was to focus on my model of the five levels of human perception, awareness and response. And while it still addresses those levels, this report now includes a new and powerful concept: The Harmonics of Human Awareness.

Well, sort of.

Because the Harmonics of Human Awareness piece is new to me, I still need to write it. The ideas are all here, in my head and in various notebooks, but they’re not yet written in any sort of presentable manner. So I’m releasing the report in two sections.

Part One, which is available now, begins with an exploration of why the Law of Attraction may not be “working” and then moves into the five levels of human perception, awareness and response.

Part Two, which will be available soon, will cover the following topics:

• Recognizing your primary perceptual level.
  • The role of the subconscious in the Law of Attraction.
  • Understanding the Harmonics of Human Awareness.
  • Using the Harmonics of Human Awareness to empower your work with the Law of Attraction.

I promise I’ll have more information on the concepts in this report as well as the upcoming Energetics of Attraction live teleclass.

But until then, you can download your free report by filling out the form below:

And please come on back and leave a comment below. I’d love to hear what you think and discuss these ideas with you!

If you enjoyed this post you might also like...

15 Responses to “The New Energetics of Attraction Free Report Is Available”

1. Erin Thoms-Melnick, Modern & Millions Maven on March 25th, 2008 6:12 am

Dear Edward,

Congratulations!! And thank you for your honesty on the “why” behind breaking your report into 2 parts – I’m looking forward to reading them both!!

Edward, I would like to refer you to a great free resource that I think would be invaluable to you in your research about the role of our subconscious. I understand that this is not the appropriate venue to do so, but please do email me if you would like me to provide you with the link. It’s a 4-hour audio program plus pdf workbook, and I believe it would assist you greatly in creating your Part 2.

With warm regards and blessings,
      Erin.

2. Edward Mills on March 25th, 2008 9:55 am

Erin. I’d love to hear more about your resource. Let me know.

3. Mike on March 26th, 2008 7:06 am

Ed,

This was really well thought-out and well written! I loved the conductor analogy; I’m really looking forward to part two.

Mike

4. Edward Mills on March 26th, 2008 9:20 am

Thanks Mike. Part 2 will be coming soon. And there will be a lot more about the conductor.

5. Jennifer Mannion on March 26th, 2008 12:25 pm

Hi Ed, I LOVE your report and am excited for Part 2. I would also love to hear more about what you think are effective ways to develop or open up your intuition…. Thanks so much for this valuable report — as Mike said above it is obviously very well thought out and it is very generous of you to offer it for free. Gratefully, Jenny

6. Tania on March 26th, 2008 2:05 pm

Hi Ed,
      Wonderful report! Your personal story really resonated with me and validated some of what I’ve been going through. I’ve been practicing the Law of Attraction for about a year and I’ve just gotten through the part where I feel really good about myself & my life and that has made all the difference. Stress is gone, I’m content and happy. Flat broke but that’s ok… I have the attitude now that wonderful change is coming. I’ve cleared the way so to speak. It was funny to read about your students attracting more… I teach Reiki and my students are developing a much larger client base and going on to do more with it. It’s very inspiring. Thank you for sharing. Blessings, ~Tania

I do have a question… How can intuition disconnect us from the Source? Thanks.

7. Edward Mills on March 26th, 2008 2:50 pm

Jenny. Thank you! Keep your eyes open for part 2. There will be a bit more in there about developing intuition, though we’ll really be getting into that piece in the 12-week teleclass that is coming in April. But if enough people are interested, I might be persuaded to create another report specifically on the intuition piece! 😉

Tania: I think that sometimes, as teachers, we ask and expect more of ourselves than from our students. This causes us to really “get the inside right” before opening up for the outside to follow which can definitely feel like a double-edged sword. I think we ultimately accelerate our personal evolution but it also means that we end up spending more time sitting in an “outside” that doesn’t always match our image of where we want to be!

Intuition itself does not disconnect us from the Creative Source. But our attachment to intuition as THE modality through which we connect to Source does! In other words, when we fall into the trap of thinking, “This is THE path to Source,” we completely miss the point and end up disconnected.

More about this coming in part 2 of the report!

8. Erin Thoms-Melnick, Modern & Millions Maven on March 27th, 2008 4:43 am

Dear Ed,

I am going to email you at your info email address regarding the resource now – please let me know that it made it past your spam filter!

Warmly,
      Erin.

9. Kassandra Olsen on March 27th, 2008 5:23 pm

Hi Ed!

I really like the concept of ‘harmonics’ and I sense there are a lot of applications for this very holistic construct. I’m excited to learn what tools you suggest to harmonize with! : ) I intend to join the call!

10. Jeff Woodd on April 5th, 2008 12:43 pm

Hi Ed, I attended the gathering that you had on Saturday, 4/5/08
      and I really got alot out of it. I would like to attend another, and I am planning to do so. Hopefully I can invite someone that I know, so that they may experience something about themselves, as I did, that was buried deep within their being. I know I did!

Thanks again, Jeff Woodd

11. Edward Mills on April 10th, 2008 7:04 pm

@Kassandra: Hi Kassi. Great to see you here! I’ll look forward to having you on the call. The new date is Wednesday, April 16th, 5:00 – 6:00pm (pacific time).

@Jeff: Great meeting you at the drop in Law of Attraction group on Saturday. I’m glad you enjoyed it. I’ll look forward to seeing you again.

12. Steven Hartung on April 14th, 2008 12:54 pm

Greetings Ed,
      I guess I’m concerned with your statements of the ‘Law of Attraction’ not working for you. The Law of Attraction is one of the basic truths that underlies the operation of the Universe, so it is always working. We may not be pleased with the out picturing in our lives, but it is always working.

You do provide some insight into aligning all levels of our being with that which we desire, you are still applying the Law of Attraction. Some people are only driven to apply the Law of Attraction to material aspects in their life, and as the Law of Allowing supports, we allow them their paths. Others of us may desire to apply the Law of Attraction to their spiritual endeavors and their servitude, in which having an expanded sense of our beingness we learn to align with our Higher Self and allow our intuition or emotion to guide us to that which brings us joy in our lives and therefore attract more joy into our lives.

I too have approached a point where some might call it ‘unsatisfying’, but realize that I am having amazing success in applying the Law of Attraction. As I utilize this experience, it is helping me re-define what it is I actually desire to have and experience in my life. Because as mentioned, if another’s students are more financially successful that may be their desire is greater for financial success versus one whose desire is to transform human consciousness, it does not mean one is any better than the other, they are just different desires both focused on what brings that person joy.

I welcome your insights and experience, for as we all continue to grow we are benefiting from each other. Thank you for sharing and making this information available to others along their journey.

In Love,
      Steven

13. Chilsoo Chin on July 17th, 2008 1:58 am

Dear Edward,
      Thank you so much for your kind e-mail. I’ve neen learning many Things from your messages. I would also love to hear more about what you think are effective ways to develop or open up your intuition. I would like to say thanks again.

14. Joann on April 18th, 2009 9:54 am

Hi Ed,

I listened to the first audio. I’ve already used the exercises. Interesting take on intention – grounding -into the earth. Makes sense. Sometimes thinking of 5 neutral things about a person IS a challenge. I get to 3 pretty easily. Now I’m on to the Fulcrum audio.

Report: .Part 2 downloaded. I tried to download Part 1 a couple of times a few days ago and it said file was corrupted. I just tried again and it was fine. So I’m eager to read the whole thing.

15. Laurie Taylor on July 31st, 2013 7:57 am

I would love to learn more … a better insight and understanding of myself.