The Deliberate Creator’s Declaration of Independence

Declaration of Independence

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary to dissolve the Mental, Emotional, Physical and Energetic bonds which have connected one person to another, and to assume among the powers of the Earth, the separate and equal privileges to which the laws of the Universe entitle them, their own self-respect requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Deliberate Creators are created equal. That they are endowed by their Creative Source with certain unalienable rights and that among these are life, liberty, abundance, joy and the pursuit of happiness.

To secure these rights, certain thoughts, beliefs and ideologies have been instituted among men and women, deriving their just powers from the consent of the people. And whenever any of these thoughts, beliefs or ideologies becomes destructive to these unalienable rights, it is the responsibility of Deliberate Creators to alter or abolish them, and to institute new ones, laying their foundation on such principles and organizing their powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to empower their natural states of abundance, joy and love.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that beliefs long established should not be changed for light and transient causes. But experience has shown that individuals are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the beliefs to which they are accustomed. But when existing thoughts, beliefs and ideologies sabotage, subvert and ultimately destroy the will of Deliberate Creators, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such belief systems, and to create and embrace new beliefs that empower their strength, prosperity and evolution.

Such has been the patient sufferance of these Deliberate Creators; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of thought, belief and ideology. The history of the existing Prevailing Belief System is a history of ongoing injury and usurpation, having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these Deliberate Creators.

To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.

• This belief system would have us base our actions on fear.
  • This belief system holds that we lack personal power.
  • This belief system affirms that we are unable to manifest our desires.
  • This belief system defines the world as a dangerous place.
  • This belief system alleges that scarcity and lack is our natural state.
  • This belief system asserts that we are meant to struggle and suffer.
  • This belief system avows that vulnerability, intimacy and trust are weaknesses.
  • This belief system affirms that we are unworthy, undeserving and not good enough.

We, therefore, the representatives of the Deliberate Creators of the World, appealing to the Creative Source for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the name, and by the authority of all Deliberate Creators, solemnly publish and declare, that we are, and of right ought to be free and independent from the Prevailing Belief System; that we are absolved from all allegiance to those beliefs and that all Mental, Emotional, Physical and Energetic connections between us and the Prevailing Belief System, are and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as free and independent Deliberate Creators, we have full power to attract our desires, seek ever greater joy, engage in inspired action, bask in the limitless abundance of this Universe, and do all other things which true Deliberate Creators may of right do. And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of the Creative Source, we mutually pledge to each other our support, our encouragement and our sacred honor.

If you would like to join us in declaring your independence from the prevailing belief system, add your name to the comments below. Every signature added to this document weakens the prevailing belief system and strengthens the new beliefs that empower our ability to create the lives we desire and the world we want!

So go ahead and sign your name now!

If you enjoyed this post you might also like...

74 Responses to “The Deliberate Creator’s Declaration of Independence”

1. Lucinda Ballantyne on July 2nd, 2010 9:52 pm

I love the power behind this Declaration. I felt strong, eager, powerful, and literally unstoppable as I read. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

In Light and Love, Lucinda

2. Edith Berari on July 3rd, 2010 1:57 am

What a beautiful document!
      I´m so sick and tired of all the bad news and scare propaganda.
      Abraham Hicks says, a war against anything, is a war against yourself.
      All that this bad news and fear propaganda do, is to engage innocent people in wars and crusades against “the Evil”, all in the name of Love and Light, of course. And it helps the problems grow bigger, like it did 2000 years ago.
      If more people would follow these 2 simple principles from the teachings of Abraham, this World would be a happier place:
      1. Mind your own business.
      2.Be happy and enjoy life, and let others do the same…
      I am so honored to sign this document, because it has a strong personal meaning for myself.
      Love and Light to all of you,
      Edith

3. David Harris on July 3rd, 2010 2:04 am

Thanks Edward . I greatfully sign this declaration from Australia

4. Mary on July 3rd, 2010 3:49 am

Thank you for this opportunity to sign this declaration. I am more than ready to redefine, redefine redefine my disempowering belief systems for myself, my family, friends and all of us on this wonderful journey of expansion.

5. Sidney Bostian on July 3rd, 2010 4:52 am

Happy to add my name.

6. kate on July 3rd, 2010 6:16 am

i declare my indpendence

7. bldrbill on July 3rd, 2010 6:39 am

What a pleasure to join the “Declaration”

8. Linda K on July 3rd, 2010 7:30 am

Thanks for your thoughtful, heartful turn-around of old patterns.
      Yes, I sign this Declaration!

9. margarita from Sydney on July 3rd, 2010 3:58 pm

With gratitude and appreciation I declare myself free of limiting beliefs and acknowledge that each individual has the right to create their own magnificent life, and that the entire world will benefit from our doing so.
      Freedom and Joy!!

10. Dorothy on July 3rd, 2010 4:19 pm

I wholeheartedly concur with the Deliberate Creator’ s Declaration of Independence and subscribe to the intention of positive manifestation!

11. Sheryl on July 4th, 2010 8:52 am

So say we all, and so shall it be that on July 4,2010 I declared my independence as a deliberate creator! I actually had someone say today that I don’t live in reality but a rainbow sprinkled land that wasn’t in reality.
      I say that reality does not have to equate to pain and we can all be deliberate creators of a reality and that I have full power to attract my desires, seek ever greater joy, engage in inspired action, bask in the limitless abundance of this Universe, and do all other things which true Deliberate Creators may of right do – and so it is!

12. Maia on July 4th, 2010 5:19 pm

I declare my independence from a belief system that doesn’t work.

13. Kathryn DeBra on July 5th, 2010 2:44 am

Thank you for a beautifully written document, and the opportunity to declare it to the world! I declare myself independent from all shreds of old thoughts and belief systems that don’t work and don’t support me as a Deliberate Creator.
      Peace,
      Kathryn

14. Gill Tewkesbury on July 5th, 2010 1:05 am

And not a moment too soon!
      Everyone needs to know this!
      With those who love and accept themselves completely it would work.
      However there is no milage in opposing the current system, as it would only give it more energy.
      Rather set up an alternative, just as we already have Fair Trade and Commumity Banks, maybe in particular locations.
      Gradually the swing of public opinion will shift as people see how much better it is!

15. Christy on July 5th, 2010 8:11 am

Thank you for these words of inspiration. I could not have said it any better and I am a writer. (LOL)

16. Tracy on July 6th, 2010 7:40 am

I declared independence from income tax last weekend (thought it took me a full month to get the information I needed to do it).

Abraham, my fave teacher of deliberate creation says that we are so free we can even choose bondage. What I didn’t understand was how that could be true, when in America, we are forced to pay income tax every year – with seemingly no choice.

I now know that is not true. I learned what the law actually says and to whom income tax applies. Turns out it doesn’t apply to private sector workers like me and my husband. Maybe it doesn’t apply to you, either?

17. Jessica Layton on July 7th, 2010 9:19 am

I declare my right to explore and discover (co-create) my own inner balance of freedom/responsibility, dependence/independence; to fully engage my path in learning to trust in myself so that others may also trust in me. I give thanks for Truth and for Love…
      In Faith,
      Jess

18. Alan on July 7th, 2010 9:42 am

Best explaination of personal responsibility for ones life i’ve read. let the evolution toward creating your own outcome in life begin!

19. Lekan Osofisan on July 11th, 2010 7:23 pm

Great mind! Great work!! Together, let’s build a great world!!!

20. Julia Casano on July 12th, 2010 8:10 pm

Yes YES YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS. Let the TRUTH be known, repetitively, inconsequentially, existentially!!
      Thanks for posting Edward

21. Kandu on July 17th, 2010 3:18 am

Done!

22. jariland spence on November 13th, 2010 4:47 pm

Divine Truth shall overcome all misinterpretations!

23. valerie on November 14th, 2010 8:44 am